Flexi Care Inc is a non-profit community based organisation.
Flexi Care Inc provides flexible care to meet the specified needs of frail aged and people with a disability and their carers, to maintain them in their own homes and prevent premature or inappropriate institutional (residential) care, within a certain catchment area.
Community Care Packages (CCP) – funded by the Commonwealth Government Department of Health and Ageing.
• Currently 47 packages. suitability is assessed by the Aged Care Assessment Service (ACAS).
• The “packages” range from 5 – 7 hours per week.
• Services include personal care, domestic chores, shopping, banking, errands and respite. Other services requested will be considered.
Community Options Program (COP) – funded by Home and Community Care (HACC), a joint State and Commonwealth initiative.
• Co-Ordinator and Case Managers of the Flexi Care assess suitability.
• Person must meet the HACC eligibility criteria that a client must be frail aged, or a person with a disability or their carer.
• Currently over 340 clients with long and short term needs
Veterans Home Care (VHC) – funded by the Commonwealth Government Department of Veterans Affairs:
• provides support with domestic chores, shopping and respite
• Currently 145 clients
HACC South East Network Podiatry Project - funded by Home and Community Care, it is a joint State and Commonwealth initiative.
• Currently over 1950 clients. To access the Podiatry Project, the client must be HACC eligible.
• Client must also not hold a Department of Veteran Affairs Gold Card, nor be a member of a private health insurance fund, which covers podiatry.
• Client must also live within the catchment area.
Services are offered at the following clinic locations: Acacia Ridge, Annerley, Coopers Plains, Coorparoo, Mansfield (Flexi Care Office), Mater Community Centre and Mt ...read more
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.