We are the only Boeing 737NG-800 type Full Motion flight simulator available to the public in Australia. Unlike others, our flight simulator is built on a hydraulic motion base with 6 degrees of freedom, with force feedback in the controls and combined with the visual and aural experience, it will convince you that you are flying! With packages to suit all level of experience, come and try Australia's only B737-800 Full Motion flight simulator experience available to the general public!
- Flight deck modelled on the Boeing 737NG-800 type weighing 2.5 tonnes
- The flight deck is built on a Stewart hydraulic base providing 6 degrees of freedom, that comprises six 36"x4" hydraulic rams capable of lifting up to 60 tonnes
- Flight attitudes of up to 30° of roll, pitch, yaw and 900mm heave, surge and sway capble of simulating acceleration, turbulence, weather effects and hard landings!
- The motion is controlled by Galil dedicated motion controller and In-Motion bump stop turnaround and full washout
- Computer system comprises a networked 9 PC based LAN combined
- 7 micro controller sub system for control force feedback to ailerons, elevator and rudder systems as well as trims to elevator and rudder. Control force feedback is digital and fully adjustable by DigiMap
- Visuals are 235° by 40° vertical
- Onboard instructor suite comprising full flight control and fault control as well as flight logging as installed by PM systems. It includes weather scenario settings, turbulence control, flight path analysis and black box data replication for analysis of flight
- Visual software by Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) includes more than 24000 airport with terrain height data worldwide
- Aircraft flight characteristics are based on the Boeing 737NG-800 type. Though the software allows us to modify the flight control to alter the characteristics of the aircraft to simulate different engines options and ...read more