Specialising in all aspects of: Building Maintenance and Smaller Niche Projects and Renovations
Who is Foreshore For:
- Home Owners looking to fix or finish
- Commercial Business Owners and Office Managers
- Property Managers who need Professional Quoting, Invoicing and Service for their Maintenance Division
-Agents who need quick turn around on essential repairs and property finishes
-Facility Managers; Partnering to facilitate your maintenance needs
-Developers during Defect and Liability period
- Pre sale scoping and preparation
- Maintenance schedule completion- pre rental
- Wholesale ongoing maintenance rates for home and business
- Property managers right hand man. Detailed reports, Quotes and Invoicing
- Doors, Windows, (repairs) Decks, Office fitouts, Extensions,
- All aspects of Carpentry and Joinery
- Kitchens, shop fitouts etc
Waterproofing, Internal/External Lic No. 1189495c
- Bathrooms, balconies, planter boxes. Compliance certificates
- Leak detection and repair. Insurance rectification.
-Repaints, touch ups, Mould repair, Insurance.
Water repair, new and existing.
Hello my name is Tim and i own and operate this small business. I have 2 recognised trades and am component in several more. I have worked on both sides of Some of Australia's largest maintenance contracts as a NSW Supervisor and on the tools. Honing those learned skills and expertise to continually deliver a highly customer service focused, honest, reliable and cost effective building services business. Backed by 20 years of Building Knowledge, a can do attitude and a great team of Property maintenance and trade Professionals.
We offer more than a Handyman can for the same price or less in most cases.
So please call or email or text today if I can assist you further. ...read more
- Building Works
- Property Maintenance
- Design Plans & Drawings
- Painting & Decorating
- Quotations & Estimates
- View more (9)
- Sinks & Splashbacks
- Vanities Installation
- Shower Repairs
- Storage Ideas
- Tile Repairs
- View more (6)
Excellent service! Tim turned up promptly even with my short notice just before the New Year and was kind enough to charge the normal rate which was very affordable and worthwhile. He's very professional and experienced, gave me heaps of tips that helped to improve my new residence. I would definitely recommend him to my friends for his work!
Tim was very helpful. Sent him a picture message of a hole in a door which needed repairing. He was very up front and honest in advising what the standardised costing would equate to and encouraged me to replace the door completely. Turned down a $300 job...good to know there is decent people out there.
Tim was a fantastic find for me. He turned up when he said he would, and listened while i explained what I required. he has a wealth of experience and offered suggestions, but only to improve the finished job. He was tidy and cleaned up after himself. I would, and have recommended his services to others.