Here are the 5 easy checkpoints so that you can avoid all the frustration, the time killing delays and save you money.
1. Call your insurance company to get a claim number. Your insurance company will ask you a heap of questions about the accident details and then give you a claim number.
2. Bring your claim number and your car to Fremantle Accident and Repair Centre. We take detailed photos of your accident damage and then send the photos and your quote direct to your insurance company.
3. Your insurance company's assessor checks the quote and the photos of your accident damage and then gives us the OK for us to do the repairs.
4. As soon as we get the green light from your insurance company we call you and book your car in for repair.
5. We repair, paint and detail your car. We do this as quickly as possible because we understand the inconvenience and the hassle of being without a ...read more
I want to take this moment to thank both Jo & Neil for their EXCELLENT SERVICE! I must say that they went right out of their way to help me fix my panel damage to my front passenger door. Nothing was too much trouble. Good honest old fashioned service that is extremely hard to find! Was quoted ridiculous prices elsewhere not to mention having to wait a week in getting it back. Neil and Jo repaired the damage straight away and saved me lots of $$$$! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FARC to EVERYONE!! They ARE the Best of the Best!!
I have used their services twice now, being so impressed the first time round. They are genuine, efficient, clear with their communication, fantastic with their work and just a bunch of great people. Jo and Neil do an amazing job- my car was returned looking immaculate, inside and out, both times. I highly recommend them!
What a fantastic crew ! These guys fixed my car like new following a rear end smash a while ago now. Recently a problem occured with the hatch cover and when I returned to get some help and advice - they fixed it like new saving me a huge cost to buy a new one. For them a small quick job, for me a huge relief. Thanks to Neil and his team especially Jo who is ever cheerful and solution focussed, certainly the best asset on the front line. What a treat to find good old fashioned friendliness and SERVICE !