One of Australia's leading compensation insurance & negligence lawyers. Winning over the years more than 13,000 successful claims and hundreds of millions of $ for our clients. Offices throughout City & Country NSW. No win no fee & first consultation free. Don't be denied your rights, we will fight for you!
Welfare of the client is of paramount concern to all Members of staff.
Services Specified:- Insurance Claims, Defamation, Negligence Claims, Will Disputes.
Why select Gerard Malouf & Partners Insurance, Negligence and Personal Injury Lawyers to be your representative?
1. We only do insurance and compensation law. We are always acting against giant insurance companies for the individual.
2. The firm has run over 13,000 successful insurance and negligence claims worth many $100's of millions to our satisfied clients.
3. The firm is recognised as a leading legal expert with offices throughout the east coast of Australia specialising in Sydney, country New South Wales and south east Queensland.
4. We are always aggressively fighting for the client.
5. We will exceed the expectations of our client.
6. We have experts from medical, financial and negligence backgrounds to assist you to be successful.
7. No win, no fee basis (subject to terms and conditions for our fees).
8. We are Accredited Law Society.
9. We are members of the Australian Plaintiff Lawyers Association, the Brain Injury Association, the American Trial Lawyers Association, and have staff who advise many public interest groups including community groups, hospitals and nursing associations.
10. We have the "triple C" attitude - 'Compassion, Commitment and Competence' towards all our clients.
11. Our Costs Agreements are friendly and simple to understand plus we provide in writing our commitment to reduce our fee's in the event you are not happy, unlike any other law ...read more
I made a complaint to WIRO for the atrocious representation or lack of by Gerard Malouf and Partners they wasted 6 months of my time. They acted completely incompetent and showed no professionalism throughout the organisation.
They failed to provide any of my medical documentation to the scheduled medical assessor prior to my appointment. They also didn’t provide any to their medico provider (Assess Medical Group) who they use that provides documents to the Doctor. They then cancelled the appointment less than a week before and asked to reschedule some 4 weeks later. They had all the documentation for 5 months but did absolutelyread more
This is not true. This is a descrace to Gerard
Wow you don't even know what your talking about. This is not right this is a Lie!!!!!
wow man the disrespect :-:
After trying various Law Firms, I was impressed with GMP as I felt they really had time for me and really listened to my story. Throughout my dealings with them, I found them to be honest and compassionate and above all, reliable. I was very pleased with the outcome that GMP helped me to achieve and will be highly recommending them to others if need be.
mate your an actual legend
Thank you for the feed back! I will keep it in my mind thank you my guy!
Hi , my lawyer Leslie at Parramatta office is a very friendly kind caring man who is very knowledgeable and gave me really good advice, it was a difficult situation but Leslie helped me put my case forward and got me a well deserved payout, I am very grateful to Leslie and have total respect for him. He communicates well with you at all times,, I'm very happy I was with Leslie. Kind regards from Alan Whatling 16/3/2016
I got burned 3 years ago on the back of my legs, even though it was a long process. My lawyer Antonio handled the case on my behalf and got me a well deserved pay out. I would like to thank him and the company for all they have done for me and my family, I would be happy for them to represent me (but lets hope I never have another accident like this again). Thank you Antonio and GMP lawyers
Tibor Michael Gerecs