Giffen Furniture Removals are a family owned and operated business with over 30 years industry experience.
We offer the following services:
- Full and partial household moves
- Office revocations
- Renovation and internal moves
- Heavy item movements e.g. Pianos, Pool tables, shop counters, heavy massage tables
- High rise and difficult to removal sites
- Overflow storage
- Third party logistics (3PL)
- Cloud based inventory management system with customer access
- Container de-stuffing
- Delivery to Brisbane, Gold and Sunshine Coasts
- Interstate moves
- Arranging move out cleaning and fumigation if required
- We are fully insured
- All our movers are fully trained by us (no labour hire or tourists)
- We guarantee you will be happy with our quality, service and workmanship
- We are the recommend removalist for several property managers for high-rise apartment buildings in and around Brisbane City, Kangaroo Point and Teneriffe/New Farm including Admiralty Quays
- Living Edge trust us with warehousing and delivery of their high quality furniture
- We are proud to be the removalist of choice for Uniting Care Community.
Our quotes are always competitive so call today. We'd love to meet with you to plan your move or discuss warehousing ...read more
- Fine Art & Antique Removal
- Short Term Storage
- Dry Storage
- Domestic Storage
- View more (23)
- Direct Deposit
- - Furniture removals Brisbane - Furniture removals north Brisbane - Removalists - Furniture removalists - Moving house - Piano removalists - pool table removals - Billiard table removals - office removals - Furniture storage Brisbane
Opening Hours Detail
- Online Service
- Closed Public Holidays
We recently had a great moving experience with Giffen Furniture Removals, they were prompt on time well mannered. James had it all running so well, he knew what he was doing. Jeff was so helpful , when I ask if I could help, he said leave with me and was doing everything so quickly and what impressed me was that Jeff was doing a hard work with a smile in his face all the time. Very friendly. well done guys.
Thank you Lidia for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback. We'll make sure that James and Jeff's efforts are recognised. Kind regards Sally & Matt Giffen.
Moving (a small) house in early January was apparently going to be very expensive as it’s peak time for moving. I got quotes for moving 15 cubic metres of: approx $2700, $1990, $1300, and two for around $750. After reading reviews of the two latter quoting removalists, I went with Giffen. Matt provided upfront paperwork, and at least 30 mins of phone time discussing insurance (I decided against getting extra), the measurement of furniture items, and number of boxes to be moved. He updated my quote to 19 cubic meters for approx $939, taking around 6.3 hours. Jeff and Chris arrived at 7am on the dot. They were easy to work with, pleasant and helpful. They were most importantly efficient and careful. Everything arrived safe. Including an hour of travel time, they got everything moved in only 4 hours. I paid only $600.75, including GST and credit card fee! I couldn’t be happier with Giffen Furniture Removals, would definitely use them again, and unreservedlyread more
Thank you Moira for your feedback. It was our pleasure to help you. Kind regards Sally & Matt Giffen
Chris, Dave and Ben did a fantastic job in moving our furniture from our 3 story house to our new home in the rain. They were quick and careful and nothing was broken.
Thank you Christine taking the time to do a review. We will make sure the boys are recognised and rewarded for their efforts.
HOPELESS! Used Giffen furniture removals back in August and still they can’t manage to replace my caster wheel that was broken on my brand new change table. After several phone calls and numerous emails false promises were made time and time again. A huge lack of communication in that business. Good removal of furniture but if they break something don’t expect to get it replaced/fixed.
A work opportunity had us moving out of our apartment on only a few days notice, and with a Piano to move, finding willing and able removalists was a tricky task. Not only were Giffen able to lock in a piano and furniture removal on a days notice, the customer service and crew were amazingly helpful and friendly. James on the phone, and Jeff and Josh on the day communicated excellently, were on time, fast, dilligent and had our 2 bedroom apartment moved into storage within 2 hours (as quoted). I would not hesitate to use Giffen again.
Thank you Jon for your feedback, assisting you was our pleasure. The Three J's will be recognised and rewarded for ensuring you were looked after in the manner expected by GFR. Best wishes for your new job. Sally & Matt Giffen.