Woodheater service and repairs.
For service, repairs and parts on all makes and models of woodheaters in and around the Melbourne
metropolitan area, including the Dandenong Ranges and country areas.
- Has your wood heater flue been cleaned in the last two years?
- Does your wood heater let smoke back into your house when you open the door?
- Do you get birds down your wood heater flue?
- Is your wood heater fan noisy or not working as it used to?
- Is your wood heater glass broken?
- Does your wood burn too quickly?
- Does your wood heater baffle or liners need replacing?
- Does your wood heater door need resealing?
- Do you get water leaking into or onto your heater?
If the answer is 'YES' to any of these questions
YOUR WOOD HEATER NEEDS ...read more