The architect-designed rooms are contemporary in style, and have interiors that take their inspiration from the pristine bush setting and have been created with the natural environment in mind. All rooms have been carefully placed to ensure privacy for each couple, and thoughtfully designed to create a harmonious, luxurious and romantic ambience. Enjoy a hot tub under the stars. Watch the awesome sunrises and spectacular rainbows from your treetop deck as you listen to the crashing waves.
Each of the three bedrooms has their own private deck with views across the farm and bush land. The rooms are all beautifully colour co-ordinated, spotlessly clean and with excellent furniture. Private ensuite bathrooms. Peace and tranquillity with no passing traffic. Guests awaken to birdsong and drift off to sleep to the gentle sounds of the trees and waves
- The Vista room has been designed to capture the light, views and beauty of the natural environment.
- This Luxurious bedroom with latex pillow top queen bed, latex pillows and exquisite luxury linen is a romantic choice for couples and designed for romance.
- Your private deck is 5 meters off the ground and overlooks spectacular scenery. You can watch the cows and horses graze and kangaroos at play.
Tree top room
- This luxurious bedroom is the place where you can relax after a busy day at the beach, sampling wines at the numerous wineries or at the many attractions Albany has to offer.
- Your bedroom has a private deck in the tree tops which is the perfect place to watch the many variety of birds play and eat in the bird haven below.
Bush land room
Bush Land Executive King Suite with a King-sized bed (or two single beds), air conditioning, leather lounge and dining setting. This large room is a favourite for guests who desire complete privacy, honeymooners especially. The outdoor deck has a table and chairs and is set in our beautiful native bush ...read more
Karla & Ian from Mt Eliza in Victoria wrote this in our guest book We have really ebjoyed being at The Haven. It has been a real treat to sit outside eating a delicious breakfast watching and listening to so many birds. Thank you for being so welcoming & hospitable!!