iComply Pool Safety Certification are E1 licensed Pool Safety Compliance Inspectors, offering an unparalleled level of service and knowledge to guide you through the pool compliance process. We are experienced, insured and up to date with all Australian Standards enabling us to confidently assist you with your pool compliance requirements.
SWIMMING POOL COMPLIANCE INSPECTIONS CONDUCTED FOR:
* Leasing, sale or purchase of residential properties
* Strata, real estate agents and property managers
* Pool owners
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN BOOKING A SWIMMING POOL SAFETY INSPECTION & OBTAINING A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE?
1. Book a pool inspection through our website or call us on 0412 339 982.
2. One of our certified pool inspectors will complete the assessment of your pool barrier.
3. You will receive a detailed report on the outcome of that assessment.
4. If further work is required to make the pool fence meet standards, we will provide you with details of the non-compliant items, together with possible options of how to rectify and make your swimming pool barrier safe and compliant.
5. Once compliance is confirmed, a Certificate of Compliance will be issued.
Call iComply Pool Safety Certification today for fast & friendly assistance with your swimming pool compliance & certification needs.
We service almost all of Sydney including the Hills District, Hornsby, Ku-Ring-Gai, Hunters Hill, Parramatta, Ryde, Lane Cove, Blacktown, Cumberland, Hawkesbury, Penrith and Central Coast ...read more
Brad was especially helpful by working directly with our fencing contractor to ensure that we could meet compliance without mistakes requiring expensive remediation. His initial consultation was excellent to ensure we were fully aware of the compliance expectations. He provided practical and logical options to remedy some small but tricky problems. Brad was honest, extremely responsive and precise with his assessment. Overall we were very pleased with Brad’s service and professionalism. I highly recommend iComply for people who want to ensure they can achieve compliance prior to commencing renovation and fencing work around their pool.