Director and principal Surveyor is Graeme Astley B.Surv., who has in excess of 30 years experience as a registered surveyor in NSW. Our principal Survey Technician & Draftsman, Doug Trounce, has also been with the firm since it was established in 1983 and has a wealth of local knowledge and experience.
We have two Registered Surveyors on staff and can currently operate a number of supervised field teams utilizing the latest technology, including Trimble Reflectorless Robotic Theodolites and Real Time GPS Systems including base and rover RTK and CORSnet Receivers.
We use both Civilcad and AutoCAD drafting software, making plans readily available in both digital 3D models and PDF format. We only use 4WD vehicles, enabling our teams to access all terrains at all time. Our subdivision plans can now be lodged for registration electronically using the ePlan Service at the Land and Property Information NSW.
Imrie Astley & Associate aim to provide a professional consultancy specializing in surveying and related disciplines. Our goal is to provide the best possible outcomes for all our clients. We are committed to implementing the latest technology and adhere to continuing a professional development improvement program.
Our Services include:
- Cadastral (Boundary) Surveys/Subdivisions
- Construction Setout
- Detail Surveys
- Engineering Surveys
- Development Planning and Project Management
- GPS Surveys
- Lease Surveys
- Strata Surveys
- Community Title Surveys
Our Projects include:
- Redevelopment of the Dubbo Base Hospital
- Major redevelopment of the Orana Mall, Dubbo
- Detail and Construction Survey at Taronga Western Plains Zoo
- Detail and Construction Survey at Charles Sturt University
- Design and Subdivision of 350 lot subdivision of Yarrawonga Residential ...read more