INTERCON MIGRATION promotes visa and immigration services to individuals and businesses. Working hand-in-hand and processing all aspects of the visa to provide assistance every step of the way.
sc457, sc188, sc186, sc820, sc309, sc300, sc189, sc190, sc155, sc804, sc163, sc892, sc101, sc489, sc485, sc491.
Student visa applications, Citizenship applications, EOI Lodgement, state nominations, standard business sponsorship and business nominations.
- Document review and all aspects of case preparation
- Creating Submission Letters to the immigration department relating to cases processed and lodged, complete with regulations and legislation references in-line with the applications.
- Corresponding with clients and government officials
- Provides consultancy services to aspiring migrants regarding visa option
- Processing and lodging visa applications
- Liaising with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection to ensure that requirements
and complexities are addressed in the most appropriate manner
- Furnishing Letters of Advice to potential applicants regarding available visa options
and opportunities in Australia
- Furnishing Submission Letters to support your visa or appeal applications to DIBP, MRT or RRT
- Liaising with skills assessing bodies, clearance authorities, qualified sponsoring Australian employers and educational providers to act on behalf of the client
- Coordinating immigration matters with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection
relating to new legislation affecting applicants for visas
- Providing an overview and run-down of available opportunities in Australia based in the client's current status and visa option
- Providing real-time advise if the objective is achievable now or in the ...read more
Opening Hours Detail
- Times Vary - call for details
- By Appointment (Only)
- Appointments Available
- Closed Public Holidays
- Online Service
- Flexible Hours by Appointment
- Direct Deposit
- All Cards Accepted