Jenny has worked as a property lawyer for many years and benefits from experience in both the private and public sector. Jenny will manage all your property law issues, from regular sales and purchase of real estate to more complex sub-divisional activities and commercial acquisitions. Jenny's expertise includes:
- commercial and residential conveyancing;
- Property development (from subdivision to sale);
- Retirement village purchases and sales;
- Adverse possession advice and applications;
- Removal, Variation or creation of restrictive covenants;
- Removal, Variation or creation of easements;
- stratum and company share conveyancing and conversions to Subdivision Act land;
- advice on owners corporation issues including rule drafting and alteration of liability/entitlement
- boundary realignments and Not In Common Ownership Subdivisions;
- re-subdivision under section 32 Subdivision Act (including removal of or addition to common property)
- commercial leasing and advice;
- purchase and sale of farmland including advice on water entitlements
- Adverse possession applications;
- caveat advice, preparation and removal
Jenny's practice also encompasses Wills and Probate. This includes:
- Preparation of Wills and Powers of Attorney (financial, medical, guardianship);
- Application for Grants of Probate of deceased estates (where there is a Will);
- applications for Letters of Administration of deceased estates (no Will); ...read more
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.
My husband & I used Jenny's conveyancing services to purchase an off the plan townhouse. Jenny is very friendly, patient & her attention to detail is excellent. The process of finding the property through to settlement was over 12 months, we have now been in our new home for 3 months & are very satisfied. We heard other purchasers in the same development had a stressful time with their purchase, we did not. We highly recommend Jenny's services, we will use her again in future property investments.
Jenny has recently undertaken conveyancing on a property on my behalf. She provided an excellent service efficient, thorough and professional. Her knowledge and experience in this area were evident and of benefit in dealing with complex details. Jenny was also friendly and approachable, and provided clearly written updates and explanations along the way. She worked to ensure all aspects were resolved and I would happily recommend her to others.
Jenny had just helped us settle on our first investment property and her help were really valuable. She's always prompt in responding and has a great attitude in dealing with problems. Her attention to detail was outstanding and was able to communicate very effectively in a way that is easy for us to understand. We would definitely engage her again in our property dealings and recommend her to anyone looking for great service at a good price.
Albert & Samantha
Jenny Stephenson is the most amazing Lawyer that I have encountered. Her efficiency, tireless work, knowledge of the legal world and her amazing "just do it quickly" attitude, is second to none. Jenny had a most complicated case involving work that should of had 3 other people to help at least, and she completed the case totally focused. I would recommend her to anyone wanting, conveyancing and any of the other areas of her expertise in law. Her fees were so low for all the work she did. Thanks again Jenny.
I am truly grateful for all your work and help.