Are you buying a new home? Are you looking for the peace of mind that a building inspection can bring? A Building Inspection from industry leader Jim's Building Inspections can give you the information you need to make the best decision.
Standard Building Inspection Report
- Serious safety hazards requiring urgent repairs to make safe
- Major defects that require repair or replacement beyond the scope of normal property maintenance
- Minor defects that are generally superficial and typically fit into normal or expected property maintenance routines
- Other possible concerns found by our building inspectors
Our Standard Building Inspections exclude inspection of plumbing, electrical, and gas systems. Book a Premium Inspection Report for these additional services.
Premium Building Inspection Report
A comprehensive set of building inspections by qualified and licensed building inspectors, including a termite inspector, electrician and plumber.
All of the features of our Building Inspection Report plus:
- Condition of electrical systems including wiring, switchboards, fittings, and safety
- Plumbing defects including condition of fittings, drainage, and leaks
- Gas safety including condition of appliances, fittings, and checking for leaks
Add further home inspection services to any of our building inspection packages for the best value and to ensure you have the information you need about the individual property you are considering buying.
Additional Building Inspection & Advisory Services
- Renovation Report - advice on cost effective renovations ideas
- Quotations and Project Management - would you like us to organise quotations for the repair works?
- Pool Safety - we can arrange an inspection of pool fencing for peace of mind
- Asbestos Inspections - is the building pre-1982? Do you know the asbestos risks involved in your purchase?
- Energy Efficiency - what is the carbon footprint of the ...read more
Needed an inspection done on short notice for an upcoming auction. Called a couple different local vendors that were unresponsive or just plain unaccomodating.
Left a message with these guys, and I was speaking to a local specialist within 3 minutes. We booked in a time for the following day, and they showed up right on time. Not to mention, their thorough inspection led us to find the entire house was riddled with asbestos and was going to cost more than it was worth to make safe and livable. THESE GUYS SAVED ME A LOT OF MONEY - highly recommend them.
Don't trust what real estate agents have to say (they're shiesty) - get these guys out and they'll take care of you.
Using your building and pest report services has allowed me to purchase my 1st home with peace of mind. The pictures you have taken and included on the submitted report has helped me to negotiate for the vendor to fix reported defects prior to settlement. I would recommend your services to any of my family and friends.
On my first phone call with Paul he was really friendly and gave me a much better quote than other companies had,after that he was extremely helpful, he called the real estate agent and had everything organised straight away. On the day he did the inspection he called me and gave me all the details while he was still at the property which was extremely helpful to us. The next morning i received a very detailed report from him, i was blown away at how much he had done, the report has helped us prepare so much more for moving in. The whole time dealing with Paul was so easy and fast, there is nothing he could have done better! I highly reccomend to anyone who needs these inspections done and will definately come back to him again should i need his services in the future. THANK YOU!!!