Are you buying a new home? Are you looking for the peace of mind that a building inspection can bring? A building inspection report from industry leading home inspector, Jim's Building Inspections, can give you the information you need to make the best decision.
Standard Building Inspection Report
- Serious safety hazards requiring urgent repairs to make safe
- Major defects that require repair or replacement beyond the scope of normal property maintenance
- Minor defects that are generally superficial and typically fit into normal or expected property maintenance routines
- Other possible concerns found by our building inspectors
Our Standard Building Inspections exclude inspection of plumbing, electrical, and gas systems. Book a Premium Inspection Report for these additional services.
Premium Building Inspection Report
A comprehensive set of building inspections by qualified and licensed building inspectors, including a termite inspector, electrician and plumber.
All of the features of our Building Inspection Report plus:
- Condition of electrical systems including wiring, switchboards, fittings, and safety
- Plumbing defects including condition of fittings, drainage, and leaks
- Gas safety including condition of appliances, fittings, and checking for leaks
Add further home inspection services to any of our affordable building inspection packages for the best value and to ensure you have the information you need about the individual property you are considering buying.
Additional Building Inspection & Advisory Services
- Renovation Report - advice on cost effective renovations ideas
- Quotations and Project Management - would you like us to organise quotations for the repair works?
- Pool Safety - we can arrange an inspection of pool fencing for peace of mind
- Building repairs and ...read more
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.