Just Relations Consultants can represent you in your unfair or unlawful dismissal, industrial relations, sexual harassment and discrimination claims in Victoria, and provide you with advice on redundancy, human resources management, workplace dispute resolution, and help you negotiate workplace agreements.
Our offices are located centrally in the Melbourne CBD, Victoria.
Just Relations provides a full range of industrial advocacy and consulting services :-
* representation of employees in unfair dismissal cases
* facilitating negotiations of workplace agreements
* training of joint consultative committees and enterprise bargaining committees
* consultancy in industrial relations issues such as enterprise bargaining and unfair dismissals and related human resource management issues.
* We can provide and customise a full range of policies and procedures to assist in the running of your enterprise.
Garry Dircks has worked in industrial relations since the mid 1980s. He held senior positions in major trade unions before setting up Just Relations in 1998. He has extensive experience in representing parties in industrial tribunals, in setting up enterprise agreements and individual employment agreements. Garry was one of the original contributors to Employment Law Practical Handbook. He holds a Masters Degree in Industrial Relations and has taught in international industrial relations, Australian industrial relations, work and business and in managing conflict at RMIT University.
Alan Dircks has over ten years involvement with Industrial Relations combined with extensive IR experience, teaching in Industrial Relations and Management. Alan is qualified mediator, member of VADR and Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators. He also has an MBA from ...read more
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.