Need a 24/7 Emergency Brisbane Plumber NOW?
Need an Honest, reliable SAME DAY Brisbane plumbing service?
See our 100% real, local reviews for peace of mind!
Call Us NOW for help 0481 181 696 or 07 3901 6042 .
Unblock your drains in Annerley, Fairfield, and the surrounds.
At K-Oz Plumbing, our experienced local plumbers are here to help with repairs, leaks, blocked drains, solar and hot water installations in Brisbane, guttering, burst pipes, renovations, and other general local plumbing customer requirements.
We service all of South Brisbane. We are plumbers based in Brisbane.
**** Free Quotes ****
100% positive feedback online.
K-Oz Plumbing provides coverage throughout Brisbane.
- 24 hour emergency plumbing
- Repair or replacement of leaking & burst pipes
- Leaking taps, toilets, and washer replacements
- Hot water system repairs to ensure you get the most out of your existing systems before replacement is required.
- Heat pumps and electric hot water systems
- Local Brisbane plumber
- Solar hot water advice, maintenance, and installation
- Commercial plumbing, kitchens, toilets, drainage, storm water, and fire services
- Bathroom and kitchen renovations
- QBCC Licence Number: 1250692
- Master Plumber's Association Member
- Restricted electrical licence
- Repairs to broken hot water systems
- Need a plumber local to Carina?
- Need a plumber local to Cannon Hill?
- Need a plumber local to Carindale?
- Need a plumber local to Camp Hill?
- Need a plumber local to Morningside?
- Need a plumber local to Mount Gravatt?
- Need a plumber local to Tingalpa?
- Need a plumber local to Bulimba?
- Need a plumber local to Brisbane?
Plumber Carina, Plumber Carindale, Plumber Mount Gravatt, Plumber Holland Park, Plumber Camp Hill, Plumber Morningside, Plumber Tingalpa
* Based on weekdays call out and first half an hour labour , subject to ...read more
I've used K-Oz a couple of times now after a friend's recommendation. Most recently, The Lovely Roman responded to my "my loo is making loud glug, glug noises and reverse flushing. Please help!" emergency phone call on a Saturday morning. Roman was calm, friendly, professional and honest in explaining the weekend surcharge and what cost I'd be up for. He turned up when he said he would and - took his work boots off at the door! I haven't seen a tradie do that in recent times other than my dad. After sending in the EEL, Roman discovered the problem was in the council's sewer line. He went above and beyond in making sure the council plumbers came that day to sort out the issue. Thanks Roman and K-Oz. BTW I recommend your services to anyone asking if I know reliable plumbers who know what they're doing.
- Hills Saxon
- View more (17)
- Direct Deposit
- All Cards Accepted
- View more (2)
Opening Hours Detail
- Appointments Available
- Online Service
- Contact 24 hours
- Open Public Holidays
- Open 24hrs / 7 Days
- Flexible Hours by Appointment
A month or two ago I used K-Oz to repair a broken copper line behind our shower wall and replace worn tap seals. The gentleman who undertook the repair was highly competent and thorough. The broken line was expertly and successfully repaired via crimping with minimal additional impact to the tiled wall linings. The work was completed in a cost effective manner. I have some new work to be undertaken now so I feel very confident to use them again given my prior excellent customer experience.
After a bad experience with a previous plumber we needed to have a new hot water system installed and I was reluctant to call anyone. K-Oz came out and gave us a range of options to suit our family that will last as the kids get older, quoted for 2 systems on the day but gave me other options if wanted a smaller one. Arrived on time and did a very efficient and tidy install making that fits in the space perfectly. I'm very happy to and have already recommend them to others. Will use them again if we need any future work doing.
I would definitely recommend the team at K-Oz.. I had a plumbing emergency on a weekend... Robbie was over straight away for a look. It wasn’t a quick fix unfortunately despite every effort being made to rectify the problem. The guys were back the next day... blockage fixed.
Through the whole thing I was kept in the loop and I was really happy with their service, communication and a very fair price considering how much work they put in.