Lakeside Podiatry Services is a modern podiatry clinic that carries out all aspects of podiatry care.
Our podiatrist is fully registered and accredited with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA), member of the Australian Podiatry Association and Diabetes and Wounds Australia.
We also provide a home visit service for house bound patients who find it difficult to attend the clinic.
Our Treatments Include:
- General Foot and Nail Care
- Chronic Ingrown Toe Nails
- Fungal Nails
- Corns and Calluses
- Diabetic Assessments
- High Risk Wound Care
- Painful Arthritic Feet, Bunions and Heel Pain
- Biomechanical Assessments
- Custom-made and Prefabricated Orthotics
- Prescription and Fitment of Medical Grade Footwear
- Padding and Strapping
- Falls Risk Assessments and Education
- Nail Surgical Procedures
- Wart Curretage
- Medical Imaging Referrals
We welcome all Enhanced Primary Care Plans (EPC), private health funds and DVA referrals.
Call us today to book your appointment:
P: 0416 115 344
A: 26 John Street Warners Bay 2282
W: ...read more
- Direct Deposit
- View more (2)
- Archies NS8 Plunkets Formthotics
Opening Hours Detail
- Appointments Available
- Flexible Hours by Appointment
- Online Service
- Contact 24 hours