Since 2003, Landmark Surveys has grown into a multi-discipline surveying practice. Emphasis is on a sound platform of dedicated, quality team members to provide a professional service in terms of performance and capacity to tackle any project.
We offer considerable experience in the following disciplines;
* Registered Surveyor in NSW and ACT for boundary re-determination,
easement survey and preparation of legal documentation, and advice on land
* Civil Works Survey including construction setout, conformance, monitoring,
volume calculations and control surveys
* Survey for the construction of multi-storey and large scale building
* Residential developments including preparation of DA for small subdivision in
NSW, project management including design and connection of services.
* CASA certified for Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems .Unmanned Aerial
Vehicle (UAV) systems enabling a new dimension and efficiencies for
* Strata and Unit Title Plans
* Electronic lodgement of NSW Deposited Plans
* Comprehensive drafting and survey calculation and data capture software.
* Dam and water related surveys for construction and monitoring
* Detail and contour surveys for residential development through to large scale
developments such as wind and solar farms
* Power line design and construction
* Telstra accreditation for optic fibre and copper cable location.
* Hydro-vacuum non-destruction excavation equipment to locate sub-surface