Based in Queensland (North Brisbane) our team has worked on both sides of the manufacturing process, as the designers waiting for materials to be cut, to being the company that cuts the material. We understand time is important so we guarantee a quote to be sent within 24 hours of receiving your request. Specialising in Signage, Acrylic and Laser Cutting our team is here to help.
Laser Cut Designs can cut supply and cut many plastics such as Perspex and other commercial grade acrylic. There are many different acrylic options available. Acrylic (Perspex) is the most popular, attractive and versatile material for display and commercial applications.
If you want someone who will be able to cut your files without fuss in the shortest possible time, Laser Cut Designs has you covered. We take all the pain out of the often tedious back and forwards with traditional laser cutting.
Need slots, grooves, tapped holes or polished edges in your design ? not a problem. We also stock acrylics in gloss, frosted, matt and fluorescence. The possibilities are endless for designers and engineers.
With a bed size of 2500mm x 1300mm we have the ability to cut materials up to 15mm in thickness.
So why choose laser cutting:
Laser cutting acrylic with the highest accuracy then any other cutting method (accuracy to within 0.02mm to be precise)
- The process is automated so there can be no human error.
- When replicating parts they are all exactly the same.
- No setup costs, no jigs, die or other limiting costs. If you need to change your designs there is no cost to you!
- Prototyping is fast and cost effective
- Maximize your sheet yield with cuts as close as 2mm apart.
- No surface damage done as there are no moving parts over your ...read more