FOR : LEARNER DRIVERS, P-PLATES, OVERSEAS LICENCE CONVERSIONS, STUDENTS, REFRESHER DRIVING LESSONS
* Nationally Qualified Driving Instructor (NSW)
* Member of ADTA (Australian Driver Training Association)
* Keys2Drive Accredited Driving Instructor
- Best Instructors
- Very experienced
- Very patient
- No shouting
- Best results.
- 1 x driving lesson = $65 per lesson.
- 5 x Lesson Package = $60 per lesson
- 10 x Lesson Package = $58 per lesson
- 20 x Lesson Package = $55 per lesson
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE :
- Individual structured driving lessons
- Affordable driving lessons
- Patient, easy going and Best Driving Instructors
- Modern vehicles fitted with dual controls for maximum safety
- Night time driving lessons
- Refresher driving lessons
- Big savings on discount lesson packages
- Gift vouchers
- Student discounts available
- RMS test preparations
- Wet weather driving lessons
- 7 days a week with flexible hours.
- 1 hour lesson = 3 hours in your Logbook
- Flexible pick up and drop off points.
Best Offer !
PAYMENT PLANS :
We are offering INTEREST FREE, payment plans by easy weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments by direct debit from your bank account or credit card. You decide which suites your budget. Call : 02 9779 1508. (Conditions apply)
WORKING AREA'S :
EASTERN SUBURBS SYDNEY, INNER CITY & SURROUNDING SUBURBS
Bellevue Hill; Bondi Junction; Bondi; Bronte; Clovelly; Coogee, Darling Point; Dover Heights; Double Bay; Darlinghurst; Elizabeth Bay; Kensington; Kings Cross; Paddington; Queens Park; Little Bay; La Perouse; Maroubra; Matraville; Moore Park; Point Piper; Potts Point; Randwick; Rose Bay; Rushcutters Bay; Surrey HIlls; Tamarama; Woollahra; Watsons Bay; Valcluse.
Call us NOW to book your driving lessons. You will not be disappointed. That's a guarantee !
t : 02 9779 1508 I m : 0400 399 682
e : email@example.com
Owner & Principal : Martin ...read more
- Direct Deposit
- Gift Vouchers
- * TLI41210 - Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics. * Member of ADTA (Australian Driver Training Association) * Keys2Drive Accredited Driving Instructor
Opening Hours Detail
- Flexible Hours by Appointment
- By Appointment (Only)
- Appointments Available
- Open Public Holidays
I had enrolled with Learner Drivers for a short course to understand the rules of driving in AU. My objective was to get a feel of the driving conditions here so I feel more confident and in turn be eligible to earn a license to drive in AU. Martin made me feel very comfortable right from the time we met and took a very balanced approach - providing adequate guidance whilst not curbing my natural driving style. This helped me secure my license in the first attempt and I would like to thank Martin for the wonderful experience.
Before meeting Martin, I practiced driving with my partner for almost 2 years but I failed the test for 3 times. So I decided to getting some lessons and contacted Martin. After 2 lessons, I felt confident and managed to pass the test :)
Martin's lesson was very thorough and easy to follow. With his patient, I gained so much of confidence. He pointed out many useful road rules and tips (which are not on the books) and now I can do changing lanes and reverse parallel parking perfectly and easily :) :)
Thank you so much Martin and I would not be able to make it if you did not help me!!!!!
I previously paid for 69.5 hours with a very expensive driving school and the two instructors I had somehow did not teach me how to reverse park correctly.
I only need two lessons with Martin and he corrected my reverse parking mistakes. I passed the test at Bondi Junction with 109 points. Martin is an honest guy who does not purposely teach you the wrong thing like other dishonest driving instructors. Highly recommended.
From the very first lesson I had with Martin, I knew I was in good hands. Martin is clearly very talented at teaching people how to safely drive. With the guidance of Martin, anyone will easily be able to learn how to drive safely as well as effectively perform technical maneuvers such as reverse parallel parking. If that wasnt enough, Martin is also a very kind and polite individual, which makes learning to drive a very pleasant experience. If it wasn't for Martin, I certainly wouldn't have been able to go from a completely inexperienced driver to a P-plater in just 3 months. Whether you are beginning to learn how to drive, or are looking for some guidance before the driving test, I would highly recommend Martin Goldberg. You simply wont find a better instructor in Sydney.