A nurturing and holistic approach to working with the body and mind
~ Remedial massage
~ Therapeutic and relaxation massage
~ Pregnancy and Post-natal massage
~ Meditation and Mindfulness
~ Stress management and positive wellbeing coaching
Member of ATMS and fully insured.
Rebates available for most health funds.
Massage helps to:
- alleviate stress and muscle tension
- relieve headaches and migraine
- release back ache, hip, neck and shoulder tension
- prepare for sporting activity and aid recovery
- increase flexibility and joint mobility
- improve postural and general body awareness
- aid relaxation and provide a feeling of ...read more
- Ikou candles
- reed diffusers; Tridosha Organic Tea; Mae Laine Bath Teabags; MgLife Organic Magnesium Oil; Altearah Wellbeing Products
- Pre & Post Natal Pregnancy
- View more (5)
Opening Hours Detail
- Online Service
- By Appointment (Only)
- Direct Deposit
- Gift Vouchers
Cherie has a very intuitive approach in the way she works, her massage is deep and relaxing yet sensitive and giving. I find myself in a space where I feel extremely safe to relax in each moment. She has a beautiful ability to find the parts of my body that hold tension and need release. I would say Cherie gives more than just a massage, it's a deep healing experience that has helped me de stress in my everyday life.
Just wanted to send through a huge thanks to Cherie, today was the first pain free day in years. An unbelievable feeling... Life is good.
I'm so lucky to have found a massage therapist who is truly gifted in what they do.
Five stars is as good as it gets, the best. Thanks again:)
After going to Lighthouse massage (Cherie) I will not go to anyone else for my massages. Cherie recharges my soul after every session. A visit to Cherie is not only a pleasurable thing to experience....it is a necessity!!! I don't think anyone could be disappointed after a session with her.