Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.
Went for a dinner at the dandenong outlet...and ordered pulled beef pasta and lamb soulvaki
- a very hearty serving (as can be seen in the pics)
- a bit pricey, ($24 avg dish price) considering its a just a cafe/bar place
- the pulled beef was a bit too bland for my taste
- the soulvaki was fine, and nicely cooked
- ordered a takeaway chocolate flourless cake...that was a big disappointment. Didnt like it at all, was very dry and stale
- service was good
This is a local dining spot for my partner and I. We always enjoy the food and the service and we feel the prices are reasonable. There can be the odd occasion where the meal is not up to its usual high standard (but still very good!) or the service is a little lacking but what place is perfect all the time? The only real negative I can state is that we always used to enjoy the strawberry custards tarts for dessert, however the quality over the last 12 months definitely seems to have dropped on this product. Despite this, we still enjoy place and eat here relatively often. The carpark is always full here and that says it all really!