Sergey offers a range of counselling and therapeutic approaches tailored to a person's specific needs, and delivers exceptional professional services. He is working with people, who were going through major life transitions by providing practical and emotional support and counselling.
He has spent 3 years in private practice and 3 years in non-government facilities working as a volunteer as well.
Specialties in helping and teaching people how to:
1. manage depression and anxiety;
2. deal with grief, loss or trauma;
3. overcome phobias and stress;
4. deal with personal issues and self-esteem;
5. set and achieve goals;
6. deal with post-traumatic stress and childhood abuse, and ...read more