Mowbray Park Produce originally operated from the market garden coolrooms on the farm but as business increased, it became necessary to find a better and more conveniently located outlet.
The premises in Thirlmere, are more than adequate. Here you'll find the very best in local produce at remarkably low prices. And you'll generally find a parking spot right in front of the shop door. Try that at a supermarket.
Some of the many products we sell are:
- Mulberries and local hydroponics strawberries
- Vegetable seedlings and plants and potted herbs including parsley, basil and coriander
- Silverbeet and beetroot
- Carrots and broccoli
- Oranges and sundowner apples
- Jap/Grey/Butternut Pumpkin
- Papaya, pineapple and kiwi fruit
- Dried garlic in bunches
- Our NEW fruit salad snack pack, yoghurt and fruit packs or nut cup with yoghurt
- Country jams and chutneys
- Olives, olive oil, caramalised balsamic vinegars, apple cider vinegar and salad dressing
- Stuffed bell peppers and sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- Alpine caramelised sour cherry and balsamic vinegar, raspberry and balsamic vinegar
- Olive pesto and tomato pesto.
- Cheeses including ricotta, fetta, edam, gouda, tasty, colby, swiss, mozzarella, cheddar, camembert and brie
- Local pecan nuts - shelled and unshelled
- Alpine Jams in taste size jars
- Peeled tomatoes, black bean cannellini, brown lentils and mixed beans
- Gluten free products including fudge, pizza bases and wraps
So drop by or give us a call on (02) 4683 0440. We're known for our friendly service and we look forward to meeting you. ...read more