Mullane & Lindsay Solicitors is a Hunter based law firm; with offices both in the heart of Newcastle?s CBD and also in Sydney. It is one of the leading law firms in the Hunter and Maitland. Our lawyers have the right mix of experience and legal expertise to provide quality, ?value for money? services in many areas of law.
The directors of Mullane & Lindsay Solicitors have many decades of practical legal experience and they recruit the brightest lawyers - including graduates from the University of Newcastle?s law school and accredited law specialists - to ensure our advice, skills and legal services are second to none.
Our lawyers have expertise in many areas of law such as:
1. Family, marriage & relationships law, [including divorce, separation, property settlement and child support],
2. Commercial, conveyancing & property law,
3. Making wills, estate planning, testamentary trusts, [including contested wills, dividing deceased estates and Powers of Attorney],
4. Debt recovery, dispute resolution & litigation,
5. Privacy, FOI, EEO & discrimination,
6. Workplace, superannuation & employment law.
Since Mullane & Lindsay Solicitors was founded in 1976, our firm has produced a judge, law lecturers, and office holders in both local and state Law Societies. We are proudly based in Newcastle, but we operate a number of branch offices, and regularly travel to the Hunter and to Sydney in particular; and we have clients throughout NSW. In fact, for at least one major insurer client, we are the only NSW law firm outside Sydney that they use.
Quality, integrity and practicality are values that underpin everything our lawyers do. We always strive to combine our technical legal skills with common sense and 'plain english' language, to provide our clients with the best practical, cost-effective, legal solutions for their problems.
If you would like more information on the services and solutions that our lawyers are able to provide you, please contact ...read more