Please see our website WWW.NEWGENELECTRICAL.COM.AU
CALL OR EMAIL US TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE!
New-Gen Electrical is a fast growing small business located in the Eastern Suburbs. With already many happy customers we specialise in domestic, commercial/industrial, telecommunications and data cabling.
* Lighting - Downlights, Garden lighting, Archectural Design...
* Switchboards - Upgrades, Safety Switches, Single , Poly Phase & CT Metering, Design & Control....
* Data outlets - Voice,Data, Networking....
* Telephone outlets - Extra outlets, relocating...
* TV points - Foxtel cabling, Free to Air cabling....
* Property Maintance - Repairs, Emergency lights...
* New installations - Residential , Commercial & Industrial Fit Outs and Projects..
* Energy Saving options - LED & Sensor Security lighting, HWS Control Circuits.
* Intercoms - Video/Audio intercoms, Repairs....
* Smoke Detectors - Linking, Certificates, testing....
* Portable Aplliance Test & Tag
ALL ASPECTS OF ELECTRICAL WORK.
ABN # 44 153 874 054
Licence No # 255949c
ACRS Licence No # ...read more
- Electric Hot Water Systems
- Fuse Boxes
- Telephone & Television Outlets
- View more (13)
Opening Hours Detail
- By Appointment (Only)
- Flexible Hours by Appointment
- Direct Deposit
Never even got back to me!
Sorry - do not run 24 hr Call-Out Service. Calls to be taken Mon-Fri during business hrs.
Always happy to give help over the phone or send an Electrician for emergencies if available at the time. Normal working hrs only though.
The guys came on short notice, intelligently trouble shot an unusual situation and quickly completed the job for less than what I thought it would cost. They were friendly, explained everything clearly and I'll definitely get them back for any other jobs I can think of!
Had work done which involved fixing up a previous sparky's work. James called to say he was going to be delayed (how many tradies are as considerate as this??) came in when he said he would, charged less than I expected and did a job which exceeds what I hoped for.
Will definitely use these guys again, and sorry mate, I still haven't spotted those pliers near where your van was parked!