Thai, cocktail bar. Lunch Tues-Sun 11:30am-3pm. Dinner
Mon-Sun 6pm til late.
Great Thai in Kiama.
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.
The service was terrible, staff were rude, we were the only ones in the restaurant they sat us on the only table that was not set then put the plates in front of me for me to distribute to the other guests. We only ordered two mains, originally three but they had run out of beef, and three entrees, no drinks and it cost $80, one of the dishes was a rack of lamb, when it arrived we got three individual lamb cutlets, we asked for two more so everyone in the table could have one, oh to be met with "big that's not how we do it"
Then the staff member continued to place their bets online. We do not recommend a visit. Very unhappy that I wasted $80 here.
I am really surprised at some of the comments I see from supposed patrons of this restaurant. Truly from eating at the restaurant plenty of times and ordering delivery all the way to gerringong on occasions I can say the food and flavours are great. Staff were typical thai which is fine with me if english not so good...as long as the food is tasty, which it is. Its all good and I definately recommend for a chilled out easy night with friends or family.
This happen 21st September
Our first time visiting Kiama, we were in the city centre looking for a place to have lunch when we came across Nirand Thai,it was looking potentially positive even though it was empty during a busy lunchtime. Walking towards the restaurant up the ramp, there was a washroom at the side ( which says no sign ofread more
I have been in this restaurant last Sunday and I warmly suggest not to go there, for the following reasons:
- the food is low quality.
- the service is terrible. We called the wait staff to have some spoons, they heard and they did not even turn their face to us.
- food is served in different moment. Basically one eats and the other person stares.
- it is not baby-friendly. we have been asked to make sure that our baby was not making the floor dirty. Our baby is 18-months and he is still not capable to eat as an adult. At that moment I was really upset and we left the restaurant.
- The service is really low, the environment is not pleasant.
- I had the impression they want the money with no service. For example we ere obliged to eat big pieces of lamb with no knives as they do not provide knives to costumers.
- Worst experience ever in a restaurant.
I completely agree with you, never have I been treated with such disrespect in a restaurant.