From small jobs to large, Paul's Home Maintenance & Renovations is your one stop for repairs, improvements and maintenance work for your home or business. I also do Real Estate, Strata and Insurance work. I am licensed with the Department of Fair Trading and have $20 million in public liability insurance. Check out our website to see a sample of the type of work we can do.
My qualifications include:
Certificate 4 in Building & Construction through Master Builders Association (MBA)
Certificate 3 in Waterproofing through MBA
Certificate 1 in Construction through MBA
Construction White Card
Mould & Asbestos Inspections
Some of the jobs I can complete for you or help you with are:
* Build & install flat pack (e.g. Ikea, Bunnings)
* Restoring decks, timber balconies. architraves and frames
* Painting jobs - painting interiors, exteriors, painting windows, painting doors, painting skirtings
* Hang pictures and mirrors
* New fences, gates installed or repaired
* High pressure cleaning for paths, driveways, brickwork
* Small tiling including tile, grout and silicone repairs
* Plastering including patching holes in plaster ceilings and walls
* Hanging pictures, fixing kitchen hinges, installing shelves
* Change door & window locks
* Repair fly screens
* Secure shelves and units to walls
* Waterproofing (Internal) - wet areas (bathroom & laundry), balconies, leaking showers, crack injection, remedial
* Waterproofing (External) - Rising Damp, Planter boxes, retaining walls, decks, crack injection & remedial
* Building garden decks, gazebos, pergolas, sheds
* Grout Restoration
* Landscaping including irrigation & gardening
* Sand, stain or paint doors, decks and verandahs
* Pre Purchase Inspections
* Mould & Asbestos Inspections
* Demolition of bathrooms, kitchens, laundries
* Other repairs and ...read more
- Fire & Flood Damage
- Spray Painting
- Heritage Buildings
- View more (120)
- Work Tops & Surfaces
- Sinks & Splashbacks
- View more (8)
- New Developments
- View more (23)
We recently hired Paul to renovate two of our ensuites and were really impressed with the quality of the work. I've attached photos of the work he did so others too can see the quality of work.
He took the time to understand our broad vision of what exactly we were looking for and provided endless ideas. He clearly defined what steps would be undertaken through the renovation process and provided constant communication as the work took place.
The quality of Paul's work and the attention to detail not only instilled a high level of trust but really made the process a pleasurable one.
My wife and I cannot recommend him highly enough to those looking for a partner to help achieve renovation goals. We have a few more projects that we would like to tackle in a few months and will be reaching out to Paul again for those.
I asked Paul to come back recently during the Christmas period to help in hanging up some pictures and putting together some flatpack furniture and he again did a great job. I liked the fact that he laid out the pictures in the pattern I wanted on the floor before hanging it up so I could visualise what it looked like.
I rung him on Christmas eve and told him I needed everything done by late evening as we had guests coming over early next morning. He came out at 4:00pm and had everything done by 8:00pm and was ok with taking all the rubbish to the tip to dispose of it (I did pay him for this).
Thanks heaps Paul for your help with everything!
My partner Angela and I couldn't be happier with the work that Paul did around our place at Castle Hill. He did some paintwork for us, fixed a broken seal in the bathroom, and built some shelves which are of a very high standard. The end result of all the work was top quality. As two females it is important to have a handyman you can trust, totally. Paul is that guy and we won't hesitate to call him again for the jobs we need done around the house. Thanks Paul! Cheers, Sarah.
Paul, I would like to let you know how pleased I am with the job you and your team did painting my house. I am especially pleased with all the prep work that was done before the actual painting began. Having just bought our first Heritage listed home, I didn't realise the importance of this until our neighbour asked for your details based on just the prep work that was being done by you and your team.
Your team were efficient, professional, friendly and careful. The work quality was first rate, with no overspray or mess. The attention to detail and workmanship by the paint team was exemplary. I am also pleased and grateful for your honesty in letting me know of problems with portions of the exterior of the houseread more
Rang quite a few handyman and got a lot of quotes as I needed to get some paintings hungen up and pavers fixed. Paul ended up being cheapest and actually showed up when he said he would. Paintings were hung well and pavers don't move anymore. He s going to help paint my house as I will have people over for my daughter's Mehndi soon.