Our professional groomers will make your pooches look and feel their best while we spoil them in our dog spa. Prices are based on the breed of your dog and their coat condition. An estimate fee can be given before the beauty work begins! We work hard to make your pooches' spa experience as stress free as possible.
A little about us and what we stand for....
- We put the dogs' health and well being before beauty
- We will never push any dog over its threshold! (If we cannot get grooming done without physically pinning your dog down, we will not do it!)
- We welcome and support all Pawsomers with puppies to bring them in regularly and familiarise with the grooming equipment and environment. To show them that getting groomed is a positive experience, and they will get lots of treats! Your puppies will never be frightened of grooming ever!
- We welcome all Pawsomers and their awesome friends into our place, even just stopping by to say Hello!
- We only use an organic and sulphate-free shampoo range in the salon. We also have medicated shampoo such as Malaseb and soothing Aloveen oatmeal shampoo for pooches with skin problems.
- Your dog will smell divine with our Les Poochs' pet fragrances range before living Pawsome ...read more
- Shampoo & Conditioning
- Ear Cleaning
- Blow Drying
- Eye Cleaning
- View more (9)
Opening Hours Detail
- By Appointment (Only)
- Appointments Available
- Gift Vouchers
- Black Hawk
- Dog & Co
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.
Not only do they not know how to cut a dogs hair I had to ask the staff with the clippers how to cut my own dogs hair. The service wasn't at all good and as I watched my puppy scream and yell in pain as she was being groomed the price of the overall grooming was suppose to be cheaper than what I originally paid... Iam not one to complain or write a bad review but after the disappointment of how my dog looked after which was horrific I will never go back to this place again.
Additional charges may occur for extra grooming, in such instance we always confirm the extra charges with the client before carrying out extra grooming work on the dog.
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to contact us on 9826-0773 if you would like to discuss this further.
I'm sorry you feel that your experience at Pawsome Place was not satisfactory. Our staff are qualified dog groomers and have many years of experience working with dogs, and would not continue to groom a dog if they were in pain. We always ask the owner for advice regarding the dog's haircut with mere intention of matching what the owner requests, not because the staff does not know how to groom. However, depending on the dogs' coat condition and breed of the dog, sometimes it is not possible to match exactly what the owner wants. Most dogs tolerate brushing very well, however puppies who have not had much experience being groomed will often vocalise and cry out. Especially if your puppy could see you while she was being groomed. This may also be why she was making a lot of crying noises and appeared distressed to you, as some dogs become more anxious when their owners are present.
I'm so sad I live so far away now- I've had terrible experiences with local groomers in my area and miss bringing my dog Charlie in! Really amazing service and always top notch grooming. Whenever I walked past, Charlie used to try and go in the store he loved it so much! Keep up the great work, guys!