PEST GURU is fully licenced and insured with 9 years experience locating and eradicating termites, cockroaches, rodents and all creepy crawlies. We use all the latest tools, including a Termite Detection Dog (called Mack), Thermal Imaging Camera &Termatrac
We cover the whole Gold Coast and Tweed Heads for all your pest control needs including termites, cockroaches, ants, spiders, silverfish, fleas and rodents.
1. We are an owner operator. Therefore there is no profit sharing with contractors or massive overheads meaning we can give you the best possible price!
2. We are fully licenced, insured and accredited with nine years experience. BSA 1182888 PMTO 13375
3. Your pre-purchase timber pest inspections and annual termite Inspections will be done with the latest technology thermal imaging camera, termatrac and 'Mack' our termite sniffing dog for added peace of mind.
4. All are of our products are natural and environmentally friendly, which means that they are totally safe for you and your family. Our Premium Pest Spray is GUARANTEED for 12 months. This (CAS) covers cockroach, ants, spiders and silverfish.
5. Prompt reliable service with a 100% money back guarantee for your satisfaction.
6. 10% discount for pensioners
7. Emergency 24/7 termite management callout. We'll explain all treatment options suitable for your home and ...read more
Thanks Dave for all your hard and honest work. getting rid of all the termites with that much damage in my building was something that I thought was irreversible & thanks Luke for all the repair works. my house looks like a new one! atleast for now !
Thanks Jessy for trusting with your termite problem. Really glad to hear your satisfaction.
Very unhappy! We used Pest Guru for a pre-purchase inspection. They checked a few but not all of the exposed timber beams and even though there was damage elsewhere they didn't recommend a more invasive test. We are now left with a repair bill of over $15,000 and wouldn't have purchased the house in the first place. Very unhappy with the service or lack of provided.
Hi Ben Dunne, The civil tribunal court heard this matter and found Pest Guru had no case to answer. Of coarse your unhappy with the decision because it wasn't in your favour, but there is no need to be vindictive and try to discredit my business. Especially when we reported and told you about all the issues with the property and you still bought it.