We are a well established veterinary hospital in Midland, WA. We are here for your pets from 8am - 10 pm Monday to Sunday. Come down and meet our great team and have a look in the fantastic PETstock store next door. We offer a full range of services from consultations, vaccinations & health checks to emergency and critical care & all surgeries.
Come in to have a look and bring your pet for a free weigh and worm!
I took my dog to "Petvet" Midland with a paw irritation (red,itchy painfull ect.)The Vet told me that it was 90% chance of skin allergy and 10% chance of food allergy. His diagnosis was to buy massively overpriced perscription dog biscuits and canned meat that can only be purchased at their store. Upon questioning the decision to pursue the 10% chance of food allergy before the obvious 90% chance of skin allergy, I was made to feel like (what would I know).
After 2 months of HUGE expence and pain for my dog, a cure was found, ANOTHER VET!
I took my cat to PetVet midland today after he had gone missing for 5 days and returned skinny, dehydrated and unwell. After one of the vets talked me through all the options we then agreed on treatment. While he was undergoing tests and observation the vet- Roan updated me on my cats progress every few hours. When my cat was ready to come home the vets and nurses were very friendly and helpful on discharge and answered all my question! I will definitely be returning and recommending this vet!