Poulton Psychology provides IQ and academic assessment for children aged 3-16 years, as well as a psychological counselling and therapy service to persons of all ages either through GP referral (with medicare rebates available) or through self-referral (with private health fund rebates available). Workcover, CTP and DVA referrals are also accepted.
Some of the reasons for assessing IQ & academic level in children include:
* Gifted / Talented assessment
* Selective school admission
* Early entry to kindergarten & to assess for school readiness
* Admission to special educational programs (such as mentoring, extension and acceleration programs)
* To gain a more detailed understanding of a child's learning style and cognitive strengths & weaknesses
* To enable parents to make informed educational choices for their children
* To test for Specific Learning Disorder (SLD) or related learning difficulties, delays in skill aquisition or reasons for problematic behaviour
If you have any further questions about any of our services, or would like to book an appointment, please contact ...read more
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.