Reliable Solar has been founded with the following values and goals:
- to offer customers an honest assessment of their energy requirements and recommend simple solutions that will save them money;
- to provide quality solar products that will outperform the majority of panels on the market;
- to remain highly competitive on price...in fact, we endeavor to match our competitors on price where possible, while offering superior products.
- to give genuine and reliable service that goes beyond the sale. We not only manage the entire process from application to installation, but we also like to keep in touch to ensure that you are happy with the return on your solar system.
For a quote or site inspection, please call us or email email@example.com
Our product range includes;
* Solar Power (Photovoltaic) kits
* Solar Hot Water (Evacuated tubes & Flat panels)
* Heat Pumps
* Energy efficient pool pumps
* Power optimisers
* Energy efficient Air-conditioners
* Solar camping gear
* On-grid solar Inverters ...read more
- Direct Deposit
- View more (1)
- * Solarland Mono and Poly solar panels * REC multicrystaline solar panels * SamilPower inverters * SMA (sunnyboy) inverters * Aurora inverters * MacSolar inverters * Nedap Power Router * Hills solar hot water systems * Futurewave * Astral pool pumps
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.
Hooray, clean panels!! My house is close to a new housing development & with all the dirt, dust and lack of rain recently, they looked dirty. I have just had the Bryce & James do a "Reliable Solar" professional clean of my 22 panels, and they look amazing! The boys took a reading before and after the clean, proving there was a 10-20% increase in energy generation afterwards.
Both James and Bryce confirmed my decision in having a 5kw solar system installed by them, was the best investment I could have ever made. I highly recommend all owners of solar to have this low cost clean done asap.
WOW! Since having Reliable Solar install my 5kw unit in June 2012, I received my first Winter usage AGL bill that had me in credit of $500.00. This is after deducting my $150.00 usage costs for the quarter. Best financial & environmental decision I have ever made.
Bryce thoroughly explained to me the benefits of having Solar at home prior to me signing up to have it installed. 1. Help the environment, 2. Help financially with my electricity bills, & 3. To actually be able to make money/profit from having home Solar. And he was not wrong!
I highly recommend Bryce, James and his boys if you are considering installing high quality, reliable service and professional salesmanship on any home or business here on the Sunshine Coast. Thanks guys!