For over 20 years, Riverlands Dental has served the community of the Hawkesbury region in NSW. We have have helped hundreds of people restore or create a beautiful smile ranging from simple teeth whitening to crowns, bridges, implants and straightening teeth with tools such as Invisalign. We have helped hundreds more recover from dental disease or anxiety around being at the dentist.
Many of our patients grew up when a trip to the dentist was a painful experience. Modern dentistry is much more friendly, less invasive and more clinical. We have incredible diagnostic science and tools to help us not only treat pain, we can also get to the underlying cause. When necessary, we also do sedation (or twilight) dentistry.
We work with people of all ages, from youngsters having their first visit on up. You can expect a gentle, respectful approach. Where possible, we use the natural properties of your body to support healing. And, we help people like you discover better ways to care for yourself.
If you'e looking for a gentle and caring dentist, you'll find us located in the North Richmond Village shopping complex on the first floor. We're family friendly, with a electronics-free 'kids corner' if you need it.
* Family & General Dental: caring for your overall oral health. Includes diagnosis, second opinions, check-ups, cleaning, fillings, extractions, and preventative measures such as splints & night guards
* Cosmetic Dental: teeth whitening, amalgam replacement, teeth straightening, crowns, bridges, root canals, enamel bonding and implants
* Ozone Dental (for kids): strengthens & disinfects tooth, painless
* Custom Mouth-guards: protect growing teeth from the rough and tumble of sports. Prevent fractured teeth and help keep their jaw secured. Can be made in team colours, camouflage, rainbow and other styles.
* Invisalign (R): straighten teeth with nearly invisible, removable braces. ...read more
Excellent Dentist and Service. I generally don't go through the effort of writing reviews but I think the team deserves it so here is my experience. I travel great distance to see them and have been visiting for years now. Faris is competent and listens to my complex needs. I must admit being an anxious patient I don't like to visit dentist but this one is different. Also, they have accommodated me at short notice especially when in pain.