TRADITIONAL THAI MASSAGE
- Traditional Thai massage combines stretching techniques with massage to stimulate and heal the body. The therapist uses her hands, knees, legs and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like stretches. Thai massage is more energizing and rigorous than classic forms of massage and usually done on a padded mat on the floor. Many people say Thai massage is like doing yoga without any work.
- Deep Tissue massage as the name suggests, focuses on the deeper layers of muscle tissue. It is especially helpful for chronically tense and contracted areas such as stiff necks, low back tightness, and sore shoulders. Our therapists may use fingertips, knuckles, hands, elbows, and forearms during the deep tissue massage.
- Remedial massage can be helpful in treating specific areas of muscle tension caused by stress or injury. The therapy also helps to get the blood flowing to injured tissues to speed up the repair process. Remedial massage can also be used for relaxation and general wellbeing.
- Relaxation Body Massage, relieves stress and tension in your muscles. This passive treatment which is an oil based massage, will leave you oozing with a sense of wellbeing.
NECK & SHOULDER
- Neck and Shoulder Massage is primarily done to relieve tension and stress around the neck and shoulder areas. Our therapist will help ease the soreness through techniques using hands and elbows, to gently locate your pressure points to help relax the muscles.
- Foot Massage is a massage of the lower legs and feet that involves hands on stretching and massage. A wooden massage stick is often used to stimulate the reflex points on the feet which correspond to the internal organs of the body. Thai Foot Massage stimulates these points to promote general health and ...read more
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.
I guess you can go anywhere for a masage but this shop is the best. I swing by now and again after work in St. Kilda and they fit me in. It's VERY clean, which you can't always say for these types of places... the staff are nice and I've never had a bad massage. I guess they are $5 or $10 more than other places, but i don't mind paying for the cleanliness lol and the quality there.