'Seachange' Holiday Cottage, SeaStay Cottage and SeaChange Holiday Villa are located in the peaceful seaside haven of Old Bar Beach a comfortable three hour drive north of Sydney between Forster and Port Macquarie and is part of the Manning Valley River and Rainforest Coast. Choose from a cosy beautifully furnished, two bedroom cottage with quality inclusions ideal for one to two couples or a family of up to four or our new luxury executive three bedroom Villa furnished to a 5 star standard with en-suite to master bedroom, cable TV and every comfort of home. Enjoy a fabulous location just one to two minutes walk to village shops, cafe's/restaurants, bush trails and short stroll to surf beach, park, bowling club and tennis courts. Quality linen and bathrobes are provided with complimentary port and chocolates, welcome drinks, and fresh fruit.Close to river and rainforest, national parks, beautiful beaches and great fishing. Cottage has a large fenced yard with cubby house and well behaved pets are welcome at both Cottage and Villa - conditions do ...read more
The stay at Seachange cottage was disappointing and the following issues encountered:-
- House was not aired prior to prebooked arrival Musty smell in house and cupboards
- Linen was in poor condition with dark purplkse stains at the bottom out of sight
- Towels very old, bleach stained and "ruff as guts"
- Blocked shower and kitchen drains. Shower recess overflowed while showering
- Supplied biscuits very stale
- Coffee table collapsed. Lucky nothing was on it!!
- Skirting boards very dusty
- Smoke detector batteries flat
- The management claims it took 2 days to clean after vacating and billed us $323 for this
- Paid up 2 weeks in advance and left early due to the disappointment.The management agred to a refund for the days not used and did not honour it.