We usually work as a one stop shop for our clients which usually entails organising Engineering, Energy Efficiency, Council Approval and Building Certification (if required) on your behalf. However we are just as happy to simply prepare plans for you.
We prepare our plans to a very high standard to make the project as clear as possible to build and not just to a minimum standard to gain a building approval. This for us usually means extra sections, foundation plans and additional dimensioning specific to the relevant trades.
We also design timber framing in-house which saves you time and money having it done through an engineer.
1999 ? S/E Qld B.D.A.Q. Awards x3
1999 ? State Design Awards:
- Award for Multi Residential up to 2 stories - Gayundah Esplanade, Woody Point
2001 ? State Design Awards:
- Award for Best Commercial Interior - Anzac Avenue, Kallangur Project
- Award for Commercial / Industrial Renovations / Additions - Anzac Avenue, Kallangur Project
- Award for 'Other Projects' - Anzac Avenue, Kallangur Project
2001 - Assisted Mumby Constructions in winning Master Builders Construction Award - Building on Sloping Sites up to $250,000.00
2010 ? S/E Qld B.D.A.Q. Awards x4
2011 ? S/E Qld B.D.A.Q. Awards: x4
2011 ? State Design Awards:
- Award for Residential Alterations & Additions - Namyima Street, Buddinha
2012 ? S/E Qld B.D.A.Q. Awards:
- Peter Modini Memorial Award for Commercial Buildings - Hills District Childcare Centre
2014 ? S/E Qld B.D.A.Q. Awards:
? Award for Best Residential Additions & Alterations - The Gurgo ...read more