The Supercat is a 70 foot luxury catamaran moored on Australia's largest salt water lake, with beautiful scenic cruising and only 90 minutes north of Sydney.
An Experience to Remember:
Allow us to take you to the hidden waters of beautiful Lake Macquarie. Step aboard the Supercat to cruise the largest salt water lake in the southern hemisphere and experience the fabulous scenery and wildlife of the Hunter Valley of New South Wales. We offer gourmet delights, live entertainment and hours of relaxation and fun. The Supercat cruiser is a floating restaurant that can cater for a whole range of events, from Ladies morning teas to weddings and Christmas parties.
- Explore the hidden waters of beautiful Lake Macquarie
- Enjoy our champagne lunches and seafood dining, freshly prepared
- Live entertainment - including rock n roll, blues, jazz and DJs
- Join one of Supercat's set cruises or hire the cruiser for your own private party or wedding celebration for as long as you need
- If you're lucky you may even meet Lake Macquarie's family of dolphins!
We run cruises to celebrate all major festival days including Christmas, Valentine Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter, and of course the Melbourne Cup.
Entertaining is Easy on the Supercat
Make your next event special by celebrating with us! Our menu suggestions can cater for any occasion. Champagne lunches and seafood dining are our specialty, and whether you are celebrating a birthday, a sporting win, or an office party, Supercat cruises can create a package to suit you.
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.