Sydney Dance Rhythms is a growing dance school offering dance classes to children (as little as 2 years old), adults and seniors.
Our dance classes are offered In Summer Hill and Parramatta by experienced and passionate dancers who will not only teach students how to put steps together, but also how to put character and confidence to a dance.
We have developed confident and competent dancers since the beginning of 2010, and we have given our students the opportunity to perform on stage at many small or large scale events in Sydney, including local festivals, Westfield Malls, Nursing Homes, School Fetes, NRL games on the ANZ Stadium, etc.
- creative dance, ballet, jazz, contemporary, hip hop, break-dance, salsa, latin and ballroom dance classes for children
- salsa, latin, ballroom, line dance for adults and seniors
- Zumba Fitness for everyone
- private lessons
- wedding dance lessons for couples getting marries, father-daughter dance lessons, bridal party dance lessons
- dance programs for centres working with people with disability
- dance programs for schools
- dance classes for Nursing Homes
- entertainment for Nursing Homes
- dance classes on cruises
- dance entertainment for small or large scale events
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDR ...read more
Opening Hours Detail
- Closed Public Holidays
- Bridal/Wedding Dance Lessons
- Ballet/Contemporary/Jazz/Hip Hop and Creative Dance for Kids
- Zumba Fitness
- Performance Dance Classes for Kids
- Salsa and Latin Dance Classes for Adults
- Dance Shows
- Direct Deposit
My two daughters are doing the jazz/contemporary dance classes every Thurday and they love it!
Cristina is very welcoming and friendly, and is clearly passionate about dance.
The dance teacher is so energetic and encouraging with how she teaches the children to dance. My daughters look forward to the class each week, and working on a new routine each term gives them confidence and makes it fun for all. Super friendly team at Sydney dance rhythms.
Just what I was looking for, as an introduction to dance for my 2 year old daughter. The classes are in a school hall, and led by a gorgeous lady called Lisa, who really connected with the kids, and allowed them lots of space to express themselves. Parents were also welcome to join in to encourage the shyer ones, so they could feel comfortable. Excellent!
Definitely recommend Sydney Dance Rhythms!! Cristina is just gorgeous, but more importantly for this review is a fantastic teacher. I was someone who has some experience dancing and I found that these classes aloud me to be challenged and extend my skills; while others in the class had never danced before and were very well supported. Cristina creates a learning environment which is really fun, energetic but at the same time allows for all students to be well supported. Not only did I learn a lot in the time I was in Cristina's classes but I also made friends. Do it!
I took my very first dance lessons with Cristina and it was amazing! I learned how to Salsa 6 months ago and I still remember the steps she taught me. I met great people while taking the course and at the end the whole class we went out to for an authentic Salsa night in Sydney. We all got to put our moves to the test, have fun and see how much more we can improve by watching everyone else at the club. Overall, it was a great and affordable opportunity in a relaxed, comfortable environment that everyone should take advantage of sooner then later!