1. Professional level NAATI accreditation for translation skills from Chinese into English and vice versa since 2007. ProZ.com certification of professional translation skills for Chinese and English.
2. B.A. Degree from Beijing Foreign Studies University, best possible university qualification in translation/interpretation in China
3. Mentoring experience in teaching other colleagues translation skills
4. Listed on the panel of translators and interpreters of a number of local translation and interpretation agencies, e.g. SYL, Ethnic Interpreters & Translators.
5. Strong translations skills in social sciences as demonstrated in the publication in China in 2006 of my translation of "Ã?Â?Cost-Effectiveness Analysis: Methods and Applications"Ã?Â? by Henry M. Levin and Patrick J. McEwan.
6. Rich interpretation experience with job service providers including Achieve Australia, Max Employment, Ability Options, etc.; Parramatta local court, CTTT, NSW police; Red Cross, etc.
7. Full membership of ProZ.com, an on-line portal for translators and interpreters.
8. Ability to work comfortably with both simplified and traditional Chinese
9. For website translation, I completed single-handedly the translation of the following websites into Chinese - http://www.parkviewgroup.com.au/ and http://www.cpvillage.com.au/.
10. Large companies and clients that have used my translation service include BMO Capital Market of Canada, Parkview Group, Mirvac Group, Australand Holdings Limited, IHMS, Newland Migration Law Services Pty Ltd, Jace Auto Import Pty Ltd, Sydney Translations, Speak Your Language, etc.
11. The following agencies have used my interpretation service: the Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal (CTTT), local court, NSW police, MediBank, Fair Trading, Legal Aid, Red Cross, etc. and a number of employment service providers, including Max Employment, Equal Access, Job Find, etc.
12. Contracted translator and interpreter for Blacktown Council, 2013 to ...read more