Nest Children's Physiotherapy provides specialised physiotherapy services for children from birth to 14 years. Located in Bowral, appointments are offered in the consultation rooms with home and school visits as required. Rebecca Snowden is an experienced APA accredited Paediatric Physiotherapist who provides a holistic and thorough approach to assessment and treatment.
Nest Children's Physiotherapy provides assistance to children with:
- pain relating to growth/ sporting injuries
- poor coordination, lack of strength/ endurance
- unusual walking patterns
- delayed gross motor skills
- delayed development (including monitoring of premature infants)
- orthopaedic conditions
- a preference for turning head one way or abnormal head shape (infants)
- recovery from surgery or fracture
- a neurological or genetic condition
A referral is not required for appointments. Rebates are available for children covered by Private Health Cover "extras" and Medicare (as eligible through GP). HiCaps is available for on the spot refunds provided in the consultation ...read more
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.