The Planning Place is a specialised town planning firm focused on statutory planning, we provide successful planning outcomes for our client?, by combining a passion for what we do, with thorough site specific research and design to develop practical solutions.
The firm specialises in the provision of quality town planning consulting services to clients ranging from individuals to local government authorities throughout South East Queensland. The Planning Place are a team of RiskSMART & SealSMART accredited Town Planners, with our success having evolved through our commitment to quality, professionalism, honesty and our unparalleled value and quality customer service.
Our extensive experience, combined with a diversity and depth of skills, enables us to meet your needs in
designing tailored solutions for any urban or regional challenge.
Services we provide include:
- Providing preliminary investigations on your potential project;
- Obtaining your material change of use approval from council;
- Obtaining your reconfiguring of a lot (subdivision) approval from council;
- Preparing master plans and development codes for sustainable development;
- Undertaking all public notification procedures;
- Making representations to government agencies;
- Planning and environment court appeals;
- Amendments to development approvals;
- Project management;
- Preparing letter of enquiry to council;
- Preparing letter of objection to ...read more
The Planning Place provides very poor project management. They lack expertise in co-ordinating the procurement and installation of new infrastructure for subdivisions. They take a hands off approach to the work done and sourcing competetive quotes. They provide poor advice to suppliers, and owners alike. They personally cost me thousands of dollars due to their poor service. Unless you have a very simple sub-division, I recommend that you not use them unless you have lots of money to cover their mistakes.
Unfortunately as you haven't identified yourself and we have not been made aware of any clients dissatisfaction with our service prior to this review, we would like you to contact our office so we can speak with you direct. We are sorry you feel this way as The Planning Place prides itself on its professionalism and quality of services and advice for all our clients and suppliers. If you felt this way during our services to you, we would have liked you to contact us direct so we could have rectified any unhappiness and explained the project management process to you if you required a more thorough understanding.