Free Beginner salsa dance classes in Melbourne, with the Salsa Foundation.
Wed and Thurs every week, 5:30pm - 7:30pm in the CBD, two great new venues with great dance floors.
Learn how to dance Salsa with one of Australia's best instructors. A few great reasons to try:
1. It's really easy to learn
2. Lots of places to go Salsa dancing throughout the week
3. Safe and friendly learning environment
4. Make heaps of great new friends
5. Stay fit! Salsa gets the heart rate up!
6. It's absolutely free. Come to the free beginners class as many times as you like.
Bookings are essential, as numbers are limited. Call or SMS to book your place!
The Salsa ...read more
Attending The Salsa Foundation's free beginners lessons was the most fun I'd ever had in a room full of strangers.
By the end of the night we were all laughing and having a great time. Jai, the instructor, was fantastic at putting us ease with his jokes and personable approach.
Although I won't be wowing anyone at the salsa clubs yet, even after one lesson I had the basics down enough to give it a try in public.
I'll definately be continuing. A big thanks to Maria, Jai and all the lovely ppl at TSF.