WA Eye Specialists is a modern, state-of-the-art comprehensive Ophthalmology practice with over 25 years of Ophthalmology surgical and medical experience between Dr Johnny Wu and Dr Tze Lai, including several postgraduate surgical fellowships in renowned eye institutes across Australia, UK and North America.
Their expertise in areas of Cataract & Pterygium surgery, Glaucoma management, Neuro-ophthalmology & Strabismus, Eyelid corrections (including blepharoplasty and entropion repair), and Diabetes & Macular Degeneration management, are reflected in their Higher Degrees highest ranked NHMRC grants and postgraduate academic and clinical excellence, including numerous medical journal publications and presentations at large international Ophthalmology conferences such as Association for Research in Ophthalmology (ARVO), American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) and Royal Australian & NZ College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO) national meetings.
- Dr Lai was the first female Ophthalmologist to perform bladeless LenSx Cataract laser surgery in WA.
- Dr Wu was the first in Australia to own and use the combined Lumenis Trio lasers for the treatment of Intraocular lens capsular opacification post Cataract surgery, Open angle and Narrow Angle Glaucoma laser therapy, Diabetic Retinopathy and a range of Retinal and Macular pathology.
WA Eye Specialists are pleased to offer the following services and more:
- Cataract surgery including Femtosecond Laser-assisted Cataract surgery
- Glaucoma management / laser / surgery including Minimal invasive glaucoma surgery
- Pterygium excision
- Diabetes & Medical Retina
- Macular Degeneration diagnosis and management including Intravitreal Injections
- Droopy lids (Blepharoplasty), Entropion and Oculoplastics
- Neuro-ophthalmology and Squints surgery (adults and ...read more
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.