Which includes Chiropractic, Sports Massage, Pilates and an Accredited Dietitian and Nutritionist (Caris Walsh).
We are focused on our patients health care and assisting them by providing the highest standards of professional care.
Ben Foley (Chiropractor), Sue Tyfield (Chiropractor) and Daniel Gilmore (Chiropractor) use gentle spinal care options, which are tailored to each individual's needs and goals.
Our Chiropractors focus:
- Headache and Migraine diagnosis & management
- Enhancing spine function
- Shoulder, neck and low back pain
- Sports injuries and rehabilitation
Our Sports Massage Therapists provide Sports, Deep Tissue and Remedial Massage and will target the problem areas in your body to reduce any pain or discomfort that you are experiencing.
Our team of Massage Therapists include Rory McAuthur, Rocky Dean-Shoji, Robyn Higley and Linda Tiguemounine and have provided elite massage therapy to the Waterloo Community for over 5 years.
Regular treatments from our Sports Massage Therapists will help you to:
- Relieve pain and muscle tension
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Relieve back pain
- Reduce the frequency of tension headaches
- Prevent injury
- Improve range of motion
Our Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist Caris Walsh focuses on :
- Improving energy levels
- Weight management
- Food intolerance's and allergy
- Digestive system disorder co-management
- Diabetic and cardiovascular co-manangement
- Heath and wellness advice
You can book online through the clinics websites
Free parking is available on Gadigal Avenue or surrounding streets amongst other options ...read more
Great massage, fixed my stiff shoulders and back, left feeling on a high. Definitely go back again and again